Showcase select includes Type, Plinth Base, Access or Opening, Lighting, Glass, Environment Control, Security & Protection, Color and other Auxiliary Functions.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全The type of showcase is selected after giving comprehensive consideration to a number of factors, e.g. requirements on display design, type of cultural relics, characteristics of architectural structure, position, permanent planning of exhibition hall, etc., these are key to the process for design considerations.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全The plinth base of showcases and their exterior facings of these plinths can be of different materials and common available materials fo these are, e.g. steel plates, wood, stone, etc. The standard design is a steel structural plinth base with a weight-bearing capacity of 150kg per square meter and the exterior facing is finished with an electrostatic coated steel plate.
The type of showcase, its size, position, size of the exhibits, operating conditions of the museum staffs and other factors can affect the design of the opening method for showcases. Regarding of any opening method, we follow the tenet of safety and independent operation by one person.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全In order to create the preferred lighting effect, it is very important to discuss this area thoroughly with the architects, display designers, lighting designers and our technicians. Specialists' suggestions and their able contribution will assist in making the best decisions.
Fluorescent light is the most common choice for uniform or general illumination, with the characteristics of high color rendering, life-like colors, with an extensive range of choices for different types of fluorescent lighting models and color temperature. These can come with intelligent or manual dimming, whilst special ultraviolet filtration treatment is also available.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全General lighting or accent lighting can be achieved with low voltage halogen lighting. It allows easy replacement of lens accessories, is dimmable, and you can choose the right angle of light by selecting different light sources, and convenient adjustment of lighting positions, while special ultraviolet light filtration treatment is also available.
This is the preferred choice for museum lighting. From the 1990s when fibre optic lighting was introduced to museums, it became hugely popular and has since become widely applicable. Due to the following advantages of fibre optic lighting system: the system is composed of three basic components, i.e. light source or light projector (available are halogen light source, metal halide light source and LED light source), glass fibre optic harness and end-light fixture. The light source can be placed at a position outside the showcase and away from exhibits so that the heat generated by it will not affect the exhibits; the fibre optic harness is able to effectively conduct visible light while eradicating ultraviolet light, therefore the resulting light from light sources does not contain ultraviolet light or heat. The quantity and position of end-light fixtures can be in any combination so as to achieve the optimum lighting effect. You can adjust the angle, focal point and direction of light easily to meet the lighting requirement of exhibits of different types and sizes. Except for metal halide light source, the other two types of light sources are dimmable.
LED light can be in the form of light strips, spotlight or track-mounted spotlight. With the development and improvement of LED technology, the range of application of LED light is becoming wider. Low electric consumption, extremely long service life and wide variety of installations has given LED lighting extensive opportunities in exhibition applications.
As the preferred choice for the lighting of large showcases, it can create the perfect lighting effects through lighting positioning, light source choice, lens selection, angle adjustment and illumination adjustment.
For security and safety reasons, we insist on using laminated glass. A single panel of float glass or tempered glass for showcases is breakable and the broken glass fragments may cause damage to exhibits, visitors and staff personnel. The PVB Interlayer in laminated glass will hold the glass together when it is broken. In addition, the PVB Interlayer resists penetration or physical attacks by forming a physical barrier against thefts. Moreover, laminated glass can filter 99% of ultraviolet rays within the wave length of 280~380nm from the light outside showcases.
Available glass types include common float glass, extra-clear, low-iron glass and anti-reflective glass.
The interior of a showcase is a relatively air-tight environment. We can create a stable inner environment within the showcase to ensure that your exhibits will not suffer from damages caused by the changes in environmental factors outside the case.
The preferred way to achieve control and management of the environment inside showcases is ensure air-tightness of the showcase and that only museum grade or inert materials are used in the making of the showcase.
Poor management of humidity is one of the key factors that may cause damage to fragile or sensitive exhibits such as fabric, paper, etc. In order to control humidity within a set constant range, we can offer two options:
1. Passive humidity control media in sheet or granulated form. These absorb the excessive moisture in the air to control changes in humidity levels within showcases to ensure that the humidity in showcase will not fluctuate substantially.
2. Active humidity control system. An electronic constant humidity control system can precisely control and maintain the humidity in showcases. Whether it's required to dehumidify or humidify, the electronic constant humidity control system works round the clock to ensure that the humidity level is maintained throughout as specified for a particular exhibit.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全The concept of constant temperature and constant humidity has always been discussed within the museum industry. There is no other more efficient or easier method to achieve constant temperature and constant humidity at this point in time besides using a proper humidity control system (i.e. active or passive). The CTH System provided by us can be independently installed to achieve constant temperature and constant humidity for control of the micro environment within a specified volumetric space in a showcase.
1.Showcase comprehensive management system (TCFA) integrates the entire exhibition hall or even the exhibition equipment in exhibition halls via Wi-Fi by riding on the Ethernet open communication network system. By applying various advanced electronic technologies, we can provide an effective high security and surveillance system for the maximum protection of cultural relics.
2. Users can use wireless touch screen (WHMI) to open or close the showcase doors, or control the different types of auxiliary functions within the museum galleries.
3. Lighting modules include fluorescent lighting, low voltage spotlight, incandescent light, optical fiber light, LED light and others. These light sources can be turned on or off or adjust illumination levels of these light sources with the showcase comprehensive management system (TCFA). The system allows for the user to adjust and select different lighting scenarios and save these combinations for future applications.
4. Large wall showcases can be installed with an automatic display hanging system and allows museum staff to conveniently display large paintings or scrolls easily thus avoiding damage to the exhibits.
5. A very low level of oxygen within showcases using nitrogen environment control system can be achieved to effectively prevent further damage to your exhibits which are often caused by oxidation within the display chamber.
6. Pollutants in the air inside showcases, e.g. bacteria, microorganism, suspended particles, special corrosive gases, etc., are the key reasons for irretrievable damages to exhibits. Air filtration system can automatically trigger to start up once a showcase closes, thus filtering dust and harmful gases entering showcases when the showcases are opened. Air filtration systems can also automatically activate when the internal sensor detects that the air quality within the showcase is below the required standard.
7. Showcase comprehensive management system (TCFA) can collect and process environmental data within showcases, e.g. temperature, humidity, lighting levels, ultraviolet intensity, formaldehyde content, content of suspended particles, etc., Data can be transferred into graphs for easy reference by management or communicated remotely to customers.
8. Our R&D center is committed to the constant research and improvements on the application of microenvironment controls within showcases, including air exchange of showcase, control relative humidity, eliminating suspended particles and pollution gases, simple and safe opening methods, filtering ultraviolet and infrared radiation, different environments within showcase, etc. All new mechanical devices, materials and lighting equipment are subject to the strict testing and inspection by our R&D laboratory before the production of a showcase.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全The showcase is the last barrier between exhibits and its audience. Our products can provide the following intrinsic security features.
We recommend Abloy locks, which has been specified for high security performance and is the brand designated by international museums. The unique master-keying management system allows secure and classified authorization management access to our showcases.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全For showcases not suitable for installing or operating mechanical locks, we provide electronic locks to achieve remote control in opening or closing.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全Ethernet-based wireless control electric opening mechanism configured with mechanical self-locking.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全Fingerprint recognition system can also be a choice for opening showcase.
苹果手机赚钱的捕鱼游戏大全Different alarm systems can be selected based on the level of security for exhibits, and such alarm or security systems, e.g. door open detection, movement detection, glass break detection, vibration sensors, etc., are available.
Various colors for showcases can also increase the attractiveness or draw attention to the exhibits. We provide such color selections for metal, graphic panels, wood or fabric coverings such as RAL, PANTONE, GOE, NCS, DIC, CNCS, MUNSELL, etc. Special colors provided by you can also be achieved.