Museum display cases & showcases News
Relicase won the bid of Xiamen Huihe stone cultural park2016-09-10
- On Sep 8, 2017, through the competitive negotiation, Relicase won the bid of Xiamen Huihe stone cultural park, we will provide 4 freestanding display cases.
Treasure Hall of the Potala Palace in Lhasa2016-05-11
- djh37.icupleted the professional on-site installation of the display case of the Treasure Hall of the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet on April 26, 2017.
Demountable modular showcases of the Wuxi Museum2016-05-11
- djh37.icupleted the on-site installation and commissioning works of the demountable modular showcases for the Wuxi Museum, Jiangsu in April 2017.
Huangyan Museum reopening to the public2016-05-11
- Huangyan Museum reopening to the public in Zhejiang on May 10, 2017, Relicase supplied the freestanding cases and table-top display cases for the museum.
China (Hainan) Museum of the South China Sea2016-03-17
- On March 15, 2017, djh37.icupleted the installation and commissioning works for China (Hainan) Museum display cases of the South China Sea.
djh37.icupleted Jiangsu Art Museum project2015-12-24
- djh37.icupleted the Jiangsu Art Museum project on December 10, 2016, we designed customized wall cases and combined freestanding display cases.
Relicase are actively carrying out works for CNSM2015-08-20
- Relicase are actively carrying out works for CNSM, provided display cases for China Pavilion, Western Pavilion, Silk Road Pavilion and temporary exhibition hall.
Xuzhou Museum demountable modular showcase2015-08-18
- Xuzhou Museum Deng Yongqing Painting and Calligraphy Halls was rebuilt in June 2016, Relicase supplied a multifunctional demountable modular showcase.
Mianyang Museum opened to the public2015-08-11
- The Mianyang Museum was opened to the public on Aug 10, 2016, Relicase designed and installed the museum showcases and completed the project on time.
djh37.icupleted Shaanxi History Museum project2015-06-30
- djh37.icupleted the museum display cases installation and commissioning for the 'Queens Palace Exhibition' of Shaanxi History Museum on June 10, 2016.